There’s been a lot going on over the past few months so I figured I’d share!
- I had a piece written about me by UltraRunning Magazine!
UltraRunning Magazine, Diamond in the Rough: Kate Olson
- Honey Stinger invited me back to the Hive Elite program for 2020 – 4th year (I think. Four sounds right.)
- Run With Us Pasadena renewed my contract for another year
- Salomon Running invited me back for another year as member of the #SalomonSQUAD
- After a couple months on the injury reserve list, I finally have started running again. It’s been a steady climb back to full distance and I’m not there yet but I’m closer than I was last week so I’m a happy runner
- I have realized that I can find peace and solitude while swimming breaststroke and backstroke for long periods of time. I won’t go fast but I will go forever
- The women of the aquafit class at my gym convinced me to join them for a class. I’m averaging one a week over the past month and really feel like I’m getting some good fitness in. The workout is as hard as you want it to be so I’m making it count
- I went to a yin class but the teacher didn’t show up so I led myself on a 90-minute yin journey. I’ve never done such a long yoga class on my own and it was awesome. I’m proud of myself for it
- Climbing has really gotten back on track…I’m cruising some v6s which is real nice. I missed that. I suppose I’m going to have to figure out a way to run as far as I do AND climb as strong as I want to. The being unemployed thing is helping with that right now – we’ll see what happens when I’m running full AND working. Hoping I’ll be able to sustain this level
Alright, that’s what I’ve got! Happy trails!
Leave a Reply